There's so much more available at Chew Valley Leisure Centre than just our gym. Why not try something new?
We have a range of junior and toddler sport courses:
- Dance (Mondays)
- Junior Street Jazz - 4:00pm (5-11 year olds)
- Cheerleading - 5:00pm (5-11 year olds)
- Senior Street Jazz - 6:00pm (14-18 year olds)*
- Elite Jazz - 7:00pm (12-18 year olds)*
- Gymnastics - with "Slinks Gymnastic Club" (Thursdays) 5:30pm
- Hockey (Thursdays) 5:30pm (Under 14's)*
On the 6th and 7th February participants from our dance classes will also have the opportunity to perform at a dance festival. Any child student who takes part in the weekly dance classes leading up to the event and will learn dance skills and technique based around the streetjazz style, a mix of streetdance and jazz dance and beginners cheerdance.
In a typical class students are put through their paces which include a warm up, stretch, travelling work including kicks, turns and leaps and then spending the last half of the class learning choreography ready for the dance festival performance.
- Soccer Tots (Sundays) 10:30am (3-4 year olds)
- Balanceability® (Sundays) 11:15am (2-5 year olds)*
*(Course not currently running but please register your interest with a member of staff).
Courses run during term time only and advanced booking is required. Courses are booked on a 10 week block basis.
Visit Chew Valley Leisure Centre reception or call 01275 333375 for more information and to book your child’s place.