On the 20th of August Phoenix, Lillie Road and Hammermith Fitness Centre's will be hosting a series of special events across the borough. With members, friends and family all invited to take part. The Better centres will be hosting seven sporting disciplines over the course of the day.
When and Where
- 200m Swim – Phoenix Fitness Centre – 1000 till 1200
- 5km Bike – Hammersmith Fitness and Squash Centre – 1200 till 1400
- 1km Row – Hammersmith Fitness and Squash Centre – 1200 till 1400
- Monkey Bar Race – Hammersmith Fitness and Squash Centre – 1200 till 1400
- 60m Sprint – Lillie Road Fitness Centre – 1400 – 1600
- Obstacle Course – Lillie Road Fitness Centre – 1400 – 1600
- 5km run – Lillie Road Fitness Centre – Mass start at 1600
Entrants are able to take part in as many events as they please and are also welcome to bring non members along as well. Any non members taking part must fill out a PARQ before taking part in any activity.
The 5km run will have a mass start at exactly 1600 all other events will be individually timed and added to a leader board.
Each event will have a first second and third place prize, with a grand prize for the overall winner.
How to Take Part
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to see how fit and strong you are by competing against your fellow gym goers. It will also be a fun filled day with a range of challenging activities and sporting disciplines.
Pop in to the reception at your local Hammersmith and Fulham Better Centre.