There’s no doubt that a fitter, healthier workforce brings all kind of benefits to any organisation. That's why it's time to consider a corporate membership for your organisation.
Time off costs the UK:
- 131 million working days were lost due to sickness in 2013.
- Time off from illness costs over £100 billion annually (approximately £595 per employee per year)
Now the good news:
- An engaged workforce is estimated to be 18% more productive and 12% more profitable. People estimate they’re 23% more productive on days when they exercise.
- 72% of participants reported improvements in time management at work on days they exercised
- 74% said they managed their workload better, and 79% said their mental and interpersonal performance was better.
It makes sense, doesn’t it? If your employees are more active then they work harder and more productively, and also feel happier and more in tune with their colleagues. It also makes it easier to recruit and retain staff if they have access to corporate fitness packages and know that you, as an employer care about their wellbeing.
The New Wembley Leisure Centre opens soon and will have fantastic facilities including a 25m swimming pool, 100+ station gym, dedicated Group Cycle studio and a range of motivating fitness classes.
The corporate memberships will be launched when the facility opens in the coming weeks, however we are giving everyone a chance to take advantage of the pre-open offers which start from 15th July.
If you're interested in finding out more information about our corporate membership options, click here.