There's a huge choice of sessions in our three pools, for fitness or for fun, plus swimming lessons for people of all ages. Our Master Swim sessions build endurance, whilst the 50+ swim sessions are great for those wanting a gentler pace of exercise. Water workout classes are a great way to workout in the water, and there's also women only sessions on the timetable.
We would encourage you to start your child's swim lessons as early as possible, so that they can get used to the water and build confidence at an early age.
The pools are also available to hire for parties and other events. See our latest timetable by clicking below.
TAKE A TOUR
We are the largest provider of swimming lessons across the UK. Across the country, we help over 100,000 people learn to love the water and keep active, by becoming capable and confident swimmers.
- Friendly fully qualified teachers
- Lesson plans designed by swimming experts in accordance with the ASA Learn to Swim Framework
- Access to HomePortal - our online tool which allows you to track progress through the Learn to Swim Framework
- A fully inclusive and accessible Learn to Swim Programme with additional specialist disability swimming sessions (dependent on location)
- Free badges and certificates for your child (dependent on location)
- Free Swimming (dependent on location)
- And much, much more...