Have you ever thought about trying out a Pilates class but haven't been sure what the benefits are? At Better, Walker Activity Dome we run a Pilates class on a Wednesday evening from 19.15 - 20.15 and our friendly instructor will guide you through your first session.
Taking part in a regular Pilates class will help you to:
- Strengthen muscle and tone up without 'bulking up'
- Develop a strong core
- Gain a flatter stomach and trimmer waist
- Improve your posture and flexibility
- Create a mind/body connection and increase body awareness
- Reduce your risk of injury
- Improve your breathing
Pilates will also help you improve in other sports you do including football,tennis,badminton,running.
We would love to see you at our next session and welcome new people, so don't put it off! You can view our other fitness classes via the timetable button below, book your next class, join as a member or speak to a member of staff for more information.