We are showing our support for Macmillan by having a coffee morning held here at Churchill Sports Centre on Friday 29th September at 9-11.30am.
Come along and show your support, you can even enter our cake off by baking something for the day and be in with a chance to win a prize for the best cake! Any cake makes a difference so shop bought cakes will help too. Let's spread the word and help change lives. Here's how the coffee mornings can help:
- They are helping to fund Macmillan nurses.
- They are helping to provide information about cancer.
- They are helping with financial support, like grants and advice.
- They are helping to answer calls on the Macmillan Support Line.
- They are helping to support those who need it most.
Everyone here at Churchill looks forward to seeing you there!