Swimming at Donyngs
Swimming’s a great way to have fun and get healthy, whatever your age or level of ability.
At Donyngs Leisure Centre we have 2 Swimming Pools. A 6 Lane 25m Main Swimming Pool and a smaller heated leisure pool.
We have a dedicated swim school, where we offer parent-and-child swim sessions and more. Which means that when it comes to developing your skills, teaching your child, holding a party or just having fun, there’s never been a better time to take the plunge.
Here at Donyngs Leisure Centre we offer a wide range of different pricing for different activities. For more information on our pricing please visit here.
Swim Safety Policy
- Under 8’s and non swimmers under 16 must be accompanied in the water by a competent adult swimmer
- No more than two under 8’s or non swimmers under 16 to each competent adult swimmer
- The competent adult swimmer must actively supervise under 8’s and non swimmers under 16
- Under 8’s and all non swimmers must remain in shallow water
- We strongly recommend under 8’s and all non swimmers use armbands and/or an appropriate buoyancy aid
If you have any queries please speak to a member of the team.
Better Swim School
Swimming is a vital life skill that everyone should have, whatever their age. And whether you’ve never been swimming before, or you’d just like to improve your technique, Better offers swimming lessons for all ages and abilities, at affordable prices.
Our Swim School is one of the largest provider of swimming lessons across the UK.
We run courses Monday to Sunday, from Infants to Adult Lessons, we aim to cater for all users. From Small Group, Group and Personal 1-2-1 Lessons.
We work with National Governing Bodies to deliver our lessons and courses, which means all our teachers are professional, passionate and pupil-focused.