Swimming Pool – temporary closure
Monday 14th August – Sunday 27th August (Main Pool)
Monday 14th August – Sunday 3rd September (Small Pool)
The swimming pools at Thame Leisure Centre are to close temporarily for essential maintenance this August.The main pool will close for two weeks from Monday 14th August 2017, reopening on Monday 28th August, while the small pool will also close for an additional week – reopening on Monday 4th September.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused by this temporary closure and are working with our contractor to minimise any disruption.
All other areas of the centre will remain open and regular updates will be available on noticeboard in centre.
If you wish to swim during the closure, you can use pools at;
- Abbey Sports Centre, Green Furlong, Berinsfield, Oxfordshire. OX10 7NR
- Riverside Park & Pools, Crowmarsh Gifford, Wallingford, Oxfordshire OX10 8EB
- Didcot Wave Leisure Pool and Gym , Newlands Avenue, Didcot, Oxfordshire, OX11 8NX
- Henley Leisure Centre, Gillotts Lane, Henley on Thames, RG9 1PA
- Faringdon Leisure Centre, Fernham Road, Faringdon, Oxfordshire, SN7 7LB
- Wantage Leisure Centre, Portway, Wantage, Oxfordshire, OX12 9BY
- White Horse Leisure and Tennis Centre, Audlett Drive, Abingdon, Oxfordshire, OX14 3PJ
Any members with Direct Debit payments will be frozen or reduced during this time.
If you have any questions or more more information please speak to a member of staff or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We apologise for the disruption and inconvenience while this essential work is undertaken.