We are showing our support for Macmillan by having a coffee morning held here at Blackbrook Leisure Centre and Spa Centre on Friday 29th September, 9am-1pm.
Come along and show your support, you can even bring in your own baked cakes or enjoy a range from our very own Coffee Corner. Any cake makes a difference so shop bought cakes will help too. It will be a 50p donation to Macmillan per cake, which will make all the difference. Let's spread the word and help change lives. Here's how the coffee mornings can help:
- They are helping to fund Macmillan nurses.
- They are helping to provide information about cancer.
- They are helping with financial support, like grants and advice.
- They are helping to answer calls on the Macmillan Support Line.
- They are helping to support those who need it most.
Everyone here at Churchill looks forward to seeing you there!