Looking for something to keep the children entertained this holiday period? Why not spend it with us at Mile End Park Leisure Centre & Stadium?
Our Holiday Club runs weekdays during each school holiday between the hours of 8.30am - 5.30pm. We also offer early drop-off and late pick-up if you require. The Holiday Club is strictly for children aged 5-16 years old. Each day children will participate in a number of different activities ranging from sports activities to arts and crafts. All children are required to bring their own packed lunch and plenty of water to keep them going throughout the day. Every day is pre-planned by the centre staff and these daily planners will be visible on arrival each day.
We give all children the opportunity to participate in a number of different activities throughout their time with us. These activities may include:
- Special Events - guests, activities & presenters
- Arts & Crafts
- Table Tennis
- Bouncy Castles & Football Inflatable
- Table Football
- Team Games
- Use of gym/fitness room (11-16 year olds only)
- .....and lots more
Sometimes we like to provide something extra special on top of all the activities, these maybe special guests, external workshops or coached sports sessions. This holiday period we will be bringing you:
- 'Swim For All' fun sessions - swimming for under 8's and non-swimmers, Wednesdays & Fridays
- 'Fancy Dress Friday' (Halloween theme) - prizes for the best dressed & video shoot
- Emergency Services
- FA Skills Football Coaching
- Street Dance Workshops
- ......and much more
PRICES AND BOOKING
Our aim is to make our Holiday Club accessible for all, to do this we offer affordable prices and flexible payment options. We advised all to book early to avoid disappointment.
The Holiday Club activities are taking place at Mile End Park Leisure Centre & Stadium (190 Burdett Road, Mile End, London, E3 4HL) between 23rd - 27th October, 2017 (weekdays only), and prices are as follows:
- Standard full day (8.30am - 5.30pm, packed lunch required): £12.40
- Standard full week: £56 (save £6)
- 'Early Bird’ 8am drop off (until 6pm collection): extra £3 per day
All children are required to bring a packed lunch (no food containing nuts) and plenty of water for the day.
Book in person at reception or by phone with your membership number.
Online enrolment is not available.
- 'Early Bird' only: 8.00am-8.30am
- Standard full day and week: 8.30am-11am
Please note that registration closes at 11am after which no additional children will be accepted/allowed entry.
T's & C's and Swim Safely rules apply
Please keep your hard copy till booking/payment receipt and make available for checking each morning at Holiday Club registration. Unfortunately, emails and/or photographic receipts will not be accepted.
NB: Holiday Club takes place on weekdays only, including bank holidays
For more details and information please call 02087094420 or email email@example.com