- Under 8’s and non swimmers under 16 must be accompanied in the water by a competent adult swimmer
- No more than two under 8’s or non swimmers under 16 to each competent adult swimmer
- The competent adult swimmer must actively supervise under 8’s and non swimmers under 16
- Under 8’s and all non swimmers must remain in shallow water
- We strongly recommend under 8’s and all non swimmers use armbands and/or an appropriate buoyancy aid
- Swimming Pools are dangerous environments. You are responsible for your own safety and that of your children. You must actively supervise your children whilst they are in the pool.
Advice to adult non swimmers
- It is recommended that non swimmers over the age of 16 are accompanied in the water by a competent adult swimmer.
Thank you for your co-operation and enjoy your swim!
All customers should ensure they are fit enough to undertake physical activity. If in doubt check with your Doctor.