At this challenging time your support means everything to us, so I wanted to write to you to let you know about some of the things we’re doing to support the communities and customers we serve.
We’re a Charitable Social Enterprise so giving back and doing as much as we can to support the physical, mental and social well-being of our customers was already our mission. It’s something that’s more important than ever now, so we’ll continue trying to support you, your family and community in every decision we take.
We’re all in this together so I’m very proud that our organisation have been able to play a small part in the community response by:
- Re-purposing some of our centres to provide recovery care facilities
- Turning some of our centres into foodbanks and food distribution hubs
- Donating a quarter of a million PPE items to the NHS
- Our libraries service re-purposing book deliveries to include essential supplies to the most vulnerable
- Our incredible staff volunteering to support various local initiatives.
But we couldn't do any of that without you, so thank you for continuing to support us and your community.
Keep safe and well,