It may be a little late to make a New Years resolution, but it's never too late to dive into something new.
And this March, we’re helping you do exactly that.
We’re giving you the chance to win a meet and greet with Olympic medallist, Tom Daley himself, and be introduced to our Adults Learn to Dive programme with our ultimate prize pack that’s up for grabs. Not only that, but we also have fantastic prizes for two lucky runners up.
HOW TO ENTER
There’s two simple ways to enter:
Tag your friends in the #DIVEWITHDALEY competition video, found on our Instagram page. The more tags, the more chances to win.
OR simply share that same video on Twitter and automatically go in the prize draw to win.
Keep an eye out on our Instagram and Twitter feeds as the winners will be drawn on the 19th March 2018. Entries close 16th March 2018 and are only open for adults, 16 years and older.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Promotion is open to all GB residents (England, Scotland, Wales), except for employees and their immediate families of GLL, their agents, or anyone else professionally connected to the promotion.
2. Entrants must be 16 years or over to enter the competition.
3. The competition will run between 02/03/2018 and the 16/03/2018.
4. To take part in the competition you need to either tag a friend in the comments of the #DIVEWITHDALEY competition video, found on Instagram or share that same video on Twitter.
5. No limit to the number of entries per person.
6. No purchase necessary to enter.
7. The winners of the prizes will be contacted via social media on the 19th of March 2018 and will be given full details of how to redeem their prize. If any of the winners cannot be contacted or do not respond within 7 days of the initial notification, or cannot take up the prize, then the promoter reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement and select another winner on the criteria set out below.
8. The winners will be drawn at random by a computer programme and notified on or after the 19th of March 2018. The selected winners are final.
9. The first place winner will receive attendance at London Aquatics Centre to watch Tom Daley train, meet Tom himself, have a master class with a Tom Daley Diving Academy coach plus two months free Tom Daley Diving Academy membership at their nearest centre. Second and third place winners will receive two months free Tom Daley Diving Academy membership at their nearest centre. Date of prize to be confirmed with Tom and winner (all communication will be via Tom Daley Diving Academy representatives). Prize must be redeemed before 31st March 2019.
10. There will be no alternative prizes or cash alternatives. GLL have the right to replace the prize with something of equal or greater value without notice if needed.
11. The winners will have to be able to swim to the standard of Swim England’s ® ‘Learn to Swim Stage 5’ / be confident in deep water to participate in the diving master class.
12. Winners will need to attend the London Aquatic Centre to redeem their prize with appropriate pool attire.
13. The winners may be required to take part in any publicity resulting from this promotion.
14. The decisions of the promoter are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. The promoter accepts no responsibility for incomplete, corrupt or incorrect entries or for any malfunctions, errors or viruses in the software that has been designed to maintain the entrants’ details, or for any incompatibility with all, or any, hardware and/or software that entrants may use. The Promoter does not guarantee that the website will be available all the time or at any specific time. Proof of entering will not be taken as proof of receipt of entry.
16. The promoter may collect personal information for the purpose of administering and marketing purposes. This may include contacting the winner via further emails, text messages or calls regarding this promotion. We will not share your details with other organisations. In administering this promotion, the Promoter will not collect more of your personal information than absolutely necessary and will not retain it after the duration of the promotion. By entering this promotion you agree to the collection and use of your data in this manner.
17. The promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, terminate or temporarily suspend this competition at any time with no liability to any entrant or any third party.
18. The promoter and its associated agencies and companies accept no liability for any loss, expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence) in connection with the promotion and/or prizes, other than such liability that cannot be excluded by law including death or personal injury through negligence, where liability shall be limited to the minimum permissible by law.
19. The promoter: GLL, Middlegate house, Royal Arsenal, Woolwich, London SE18 6ST