Ready to play basketball like the pros? Better has partnered with the London School of Basketball to give children the chance to take their basketball (the world's most popular indoor sport) to the next level.
Our structured award scheme and coaching programme can be booked online and is open to 5 – 11 year olds.
Courses will help you improve your game through:
- Practicing your dribbling, shooting, passing and game play with qualified coaches
- Working with a our partner clubs Reach and Teach and the London Lions to deliver a unique basketball experience
- Be in with a chance to watch and win the London Lions home game match packages at the world famous Copper Box Arena
Track Your Course Progress
When you book a Better lesson or course, you can track you or your child's progress using our online progress tracking tool; Home Portal. It's easy to set up and allows you to access information and updates on the go.
- Record of achievement - clear and regular updates on progress, including achievements and areas for improvement
- Book and pay online - pre-plan and skip the queue, allowing you to go straight to your lesson. Dates, times and levels (subject to availability) all found online
- One account for multiple children - perfect for schools and families
- Easy administration - view your credits and update your account information at the click of a button
VISIT HOME PORTAL
Book Basketball Lessons Online
Booking basketball lessons and tracking your child's progress is easy with Better. Simply follow the link below and type your postcode or location in the relevant field to book lessons at the nearest centre. Sessions take place on a weekly basis at a number of our Better Leisure centres across London and the wider UK. Spaces are limited so don't miss out.