We are passionate about breaking down barriers to physical activity. As such, we're part of joint partnership projects between NHS trusts and local Council authorities to tackle health inequalities.
Depending on your needs, we may be able to provide a number of care elements including:
- GP referral services
- Cardiac Phase III/IV Rehabilitation
- Adult Weight Management Courses (Tier 2 delivery & support for Tier 3)
- Family Weight Management and Healthy Lifestyle Courses
- Musculoskeletal Courses
- Health Checks Activity Pathway
- Falls Prevention classes
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) classes
- Cancer Rehabilitation
- Mental Health programme
- Diabetes awareness programme
If you would like to find out more, please contact you local GP.
Disclaimer: Better’s ‘3 Steps to Success’ induction depends on your membership type and may incur an additional fee. Please ask a member of staff to confirm your membership benefits. Full members; please make sure to opt in during your registration to receive your personalised induction.