The 8 week programme provides a friendly, fun and safe environment for families. Programmes take place once a week across a number of Better Leisure Centres and Children Centres with programmes split across 3 age groups; 4-6 years, 7-13 years and 14-17 years. The service offers ongoing support to families after the 8 weeks programme to help them to maintain a healthier lifestyle.
- Children and young people aged 4-17 years
- Children, young people and their families who:
- Live in the Royal borough of Greenwich and/or
- Registered with a Greenwich GP and/or
- Attend a Greenwich school, 6th form college or institute of further education in the Royal Borough of Greenwich.
- Children and young people who are above a healthy weight.
If a child has any medical, physical, psychological, educational or emotional condition then we may need to consult with the appropriate health professional before offering a place on the programme.
How can I register?
Families can either self-refer by contacting us on the information below or be referred by GP, Health Professional, Social Care Professional or those professionals working in educational and youth setting.
Spaces are limited. If your child is aged between 4 and 17 years and you think that they are above a healthy weight or for more information then please contact us on:
email@example.com or by telephone 0208 317 5010 (option 5)