We're making your local leisure centre even better with ongoing improvement works here at Clapham Leisure Centre.
The refurbishment project, in partnership with Lambeth Council, have so far seen the following completed:
- Refurbished dry side changing rooms
- Refurbished poolside vanity area
- Upgraded air conditioning systems in the whole gym space as well as essential repairs to the existing system.
- Introduction of Kettlebells, Olympic Half Rack, two decline benches, two group cycles bikes and fixed weight barbells.
Over the coming months there is a lot more to come including:
- A mezzanine floor for a new, large functional training area
- New cardiovascular machines and equipment in addition to the pre-existent ones
- New functional equipment, including Vipr’s
- New Pure Strength plate loaded leg and chest press.
With the closure of main reception, entry to the centre is now via a side entrance near the bicycle racks. Please follow the signage which points the way.
We thank you for bearing with us while work gets carried out, and we hope you'll enjoy the results of the refurbishment soon.
If you have any enquiries regarding the ongoing refurbishment, please get in touch with the Clapham Leisure Centre management team here.