All sessions are operated under our Swim Safely Rules:
- Non-swimmers and under 8's must be accompanied by a competent adult swimmer.
- No more than 2 non-swimmers or under 8's with each competent swimmer.
- The competent adult swimmers must actively supervise under 8s and non-swimmers
- Non-swimmers must remain in shallow water and it is strongly recommended that they use floats and arm bands.
- A competent swimmer must be able to swin 25m on their front in a recognised stroke, unaided and without stopping.
Swimfit (Adults Only): Managed by ability with lanes
Public Swimming: General swimming for all those who meet Swim Safely Rules