We have an exciting new timetable at West Norwood Health and Leisure Centre and we are pleased to be able to add ‘Power Pump’ and ‘Aqua Aerobics’ back into the mix.
We have added more of your favourite classes and so why not join us for fun, motivating, workouts.
Classes available to book include:
- Power Pump
- Aqua Aerobics
- Core Conditioning
- Circuit Training
- Functional Fitness
- Legs, Bums & Tums
- Body Conditioning
So whether you want to bring some calm into your life with yoga or Pilates, kick start your cardio, or improve your strength, check out the app, book your classes and don’t miss out!
Important information: What are the new procedures for fitness classes?
- Fitness classes will have limitations on capacity in order to maintain appropriate physical distancing. This will differ by class and by centre. To make things easier, you will be required to book your session so you can secure your spot ahead of time.
- Class programming has been re-designed to avoid member interaction and sharing of equipment. We ask that members adhere to social distancing guidelines by following the floor markings within the studio for the duration of the class.
- We recommend you bring your own mat, particularly when attending Yoga and Pilates classes. Mats will still be available if you do not have your own mat. As changing rooms will not be in use, please bring only the essentials (towel, water bottle).
- During classes, instructors will modify programs to minimise the use of equipment and ensure social distancing is maintained. After each session, equipment will be cleaned by participants and staff.
- For more information about our safety procedures and practicalities of our leisure centres during coronavirus, click here.