We have introduced Group Cycle classes to the weekly timetable to add more variety to your exercise sessions.
Monday 13.15 with Sarah
Thursday 17.45 with Tony
Group cycle is fun and challenging. Your instructor provides the motivation and uplifting music – you work at your own pace conquering hill climbs, flat roads, races and intervals. What BETTER way to reach your goals.
We have an exciting timetable at West Norwood with a wide range of classes to suit all fitness levels delivered in a COVID secure environment. Why not take a look at our timetable and book your session today here
Important information: What are the new procedures for fitness classes?
- Fitness classes will have limitations on capacity in order to maintain appropriate physical distancing. This will differ by class and by centre. To make things easier, you will be required to book your session so you can secure your spot ahead of time.
- Class programming has been re-designed to avoid member interaction and sharing of equipment. We ask that members adhere to social distancing guidelines by following the floor markings within the studio for the duration of the class.
- We recommend you bring your own mat, particularly when attending Yoga and Pilates classes. Mats will still be available if you do not have your own mat. As changing rooms will not be in use, please bring only the essentials (towel, water bottle).
- During classes, instructors will modify programs to minimise the use of equipment and ensure social distancing is maintained. After each session, equipment will be cleaned by participants and staff.
- For more information about our safety procedures and practicalities of our leisure centres during coronavirus, click here.