Benefits of being an Better Inclusive member:
- No joining fee
- No minimum contract
- Free entry for an accompanying carer (personal use of facilities is chargeable, please contact your local centre website for prices and membership options)
- Anytime access to our gyms, swimming pools and fitness classes
- Free personalised fitness induction
- Inclusive access to an expert fitness instructor, who’ll create you a personalised exercise programme with six-week refocus sessions to keep you feeling motivated
You’ll also enjoy discounts of up to 30% on other activities not included in your membership, as well as advanced online and telephone booking up to 7 days in advance.
AM I ELIGIBLE?
To receive a Better Inclusive membership, you must be aged 16 or over and be in receipt of any of the following:
- Pip (Personal Independence Payment)
- Disability Working Allowance for over 60s
- Employment & Support Allowance
- Disability Living Allowance
- Industrial Injuries Disablement Benefit
- Disabled Person’s Tax Credit
- Blue Badge (parking)
HOW DO I APPLY?
To apply for an Better Inclusive Membership , just speak to a member of staff at your local centre.