Last updated 30th October 2020
Telford Tennis Centre has started a phased re-opening of services and activities. In the initial re-opening phase, the following activities have re-opened to the public:
- Tennis Casual use from Monday 2nd November
- Tennis Lessons from Monday 2nd November
Due to moving into Tier 2, there are some guidelines in place that need to be followed, including:
- Permitted use for same households or bubbles ONLY (outdoors can still be booked between people from different households, with rule of 6 remaining)
- Adult group coaching not permitted – Must take place outdoors
For more information regarding your membership, click the link below.
Your experience may look and feel a little different than usual, but as always, our team will be there to guide you through. To ensure your visit is as safe and comfortable as possible, we have:
- Limited the number of customers allowed within the facility at any one time
- Introduced pre-booked activity sessions for all customers
- Enhanced our cleaning regime and provided sanitising materials for members to use on equipment
- Limited changing room access with members asked to change at home when possible
Click the link below for our re-opening video and further information about our approach.
- All sessions will need to be pre-booked online or via the Better UK app.
- If you already have a membership with us but haven't set up your booking account, not to worry, click the link below to view our step by step guide to creating your booking account, FAQs and more.
We look forward to welcoming you back and we thank you in advance for your patience and co-operation as we all adapt to these new ways of operating.
Not a member of Telford Tennis Centre? Sign up online.