Recruitment for York Leisure Centre begins!
We are looking for staff to join the team at the brand New York Leisure Centre and Stadium in York, Yorkshire. York Leisure Centre is part of the exciting New York Stadium development, positions will start in January 2020
We're looking for:
- Duty Managers,
- Senior Recreation Assistants,
- Recreation Assistants (Lifeguards) - Training provided,
- Swimming Teachers,
- Fitness Instructors,
- Fitness Class Instructors,
- Health Referral Instructors,
- Extreme Assistants to work in Clip ‘N Climb - Training provided,
- Concierge (Receptionists),
- Café Supervisor,
- Café Assistants,
If you're calm under pressure, highly responsible and a natural with people from all walks of life, this is your chance to develop within the Leisure Industry. We look for integrity, a can-do attitude and a real focus on customer service. Passion and personality will also stand you in good stead. A great team player, you'll make sure our customers have the best possible experience - in terms of enjoyment, safety and hygiene
In return, we offer a range of benefits that you'd expect from the UK's largest leisure provider:
- Pension schemes
- Ride to work scheme
- Discounted membership at our leisure centres
- The opportunity to join the GLL Society and have a say in how we're run plus associated social events
- Career pathways
- Ongoing training and development to help you to be the best
If you have the passion and skills for these roles, then apply now.
All pay rates are subject to skills, experience, qualifications and location.