Services currently available
- Browse and Borrow: Visit your local library to browse and borrow library stock.
- Reservations: Collect and borrow items reserved online or via staff
- Computer Use: Drop-in access to a limited number of library computers for a maximum of an hour per day, per person. Printing and Photocopying will also be available.
Brierley Hill, Dudley, Halesowen and Stourbridge Libraries are open Monday–Friday 10am–5pm, Saturday 10am-4pm with all other libraries open Monday to Saturday 10am-4pm apart from Netherton which is closed on Saturdays.
The research room at Dudley Archives and Local History Centre is now open to the public by appointment only. Tables, microfilm readers and PCs are available to book Tuesday to Saturday. Please call 01384 812 770 for further information and to make an appointment.
Your experience may look and feel a little different than usual, but as always, our team will be there to guide you through. You will notice the following changes:
- Computer sessions will operate on a non-bookable basis and limited to one hour per person per day.
- Some services will be unavailable including print newspapers and magazines.
- Our social media programmes will continue, as will access to our online resources including eBooks, eAudiobooks, eMagazines, online newspapers and learning resources. View our online resources here.
- Hygiene and social distancing recommendations remain in place and we will continue to provide hand sanitiser and wipes
- You are encouraged to wear a face covering in the library
Click the button below for more information about our safety procedures and frequently asked questions.
We look forward to welcoming you back to our libraries and we thank you in advance for your patience and cooperation as we all adapt to these new ways of operating.
Not a Dudley library member? Sign up online.