You can send a document to print from your home or over Library wifi at anytime.
Full instructions including the list of email addresses can be downloaded further down the page.
To summarise the steps:
- Compose a new email and attach your document*.
- Send your email to the correct Library email address (provided in the download further down the page)
- The very first time you will receive an email verification email. Follow the instructions to complete the process.
- Visit the Library and use our paystations to release your print.
- If you are a first time user- you may need to email your document again after verification.
*Word documents require 24 hours to process due to quarantine procedures. Avoid this by converting/saving document to the PDF file format.