- Children can sign up to the digital challenge at www.summerreadingchallenge.org or collect a Summer Reading Challenge pack from their local library.
- The challenge is to read six books over the summer and children who complete the challenge can collect a medal and certificate.
- Children can read any sort of book – whatever they enjoy reading.
- They can collect a bag of pre-selected books from the library, or request their own selection. They can also borrow eBooks from the library or read what they have at home.
- The challenge is suitable for children of all ages and reading abilities.
Covid-19: Latest information & service updates- More info »
Access to Council Services while Bromley Libraries are closed- More info »
‘Self service including free computer access to library members is available during all building opening hours, Please see more info for Staffed Library hours.- More info »
Library Services Now Open in Bromley: Important Information- More info »