REGISTERING FOR YOUR ONE CARD
Registering online is the quickest and easiest way to get your FREE One Card. This can be done by using the:
If you take out a one card through our leisure service you will need to have the card activated in a library before use and vice versa. We suggest applying for a one card through the service you intend to use most often.
SIGN UP WITH THE BETTER UK APP
We recommend downloading the Better UK App to your smartphone which will assist in accessing the Better Leisure Centres, in addition to a number of other benefits such as centre information, class bookings, fitness tracking, and much more.
How to book
- Select your local leisure centre.
- Select Buy Membership, using the pay as you go option.
- Select your membership Greenwich One Card.
- Complete the registration requirements.
- During online registration you must provide a unique email address per membership. If you are registering on behalf of a junior without their own email address, you can contact Better’s customer service team who will be able to process the registration.
- Once you have completed your one card registration you will shortly receive an email confirming your membership number.
SIGN UP ONLINE WITH BETTER LEISURE CENTRE'S
To sign up online for your FREE One Card follow the steps below:
1. Visit www.better.org.uk
2. Select 'Join' at the top of the screen. On a mobile device you will find this by clicking on the three lines in the top right or select from the list below:
3. Search your local lesiure centre or postcode and select
4. Select your membership type using the Pay As You Go option
5. Complete the registration requirements
6. During online registration you must provide a unique email address per membership. If you are registering on behalf of a junior without their own email address, you can contact Bettre's customer service team who will be able to process the registration.
7. Once you have completed your one card registration you will shorlty recieve an email confirming your membership number.
After applying for your Greenwich one card onilne you will need to allow 24 hours before collection. This is so we can ensure our data systems update with the relevant information to allow full use of the card. When you arrive to collect your card, our team will take your photo and finish setting up your card.
Sign up here
SIGN UP ONLINE WITH THE LIBRARY
In Greenwich Libraries, you will receive a Greenwich one card as a membership card. This will allow you to access all the usual library services such as taking out books or using computers, but it also means that if you want to use a leisure centre or take advantage of the discounts available then it'll be much easier. To join the library or to register for your free Greenwich one card sign up below.
REGISTER IN PERSON
If you wish to register for your one card in person please visit any leisure centre or library across the borough and our team will be happy to help set this up for you. You will need to bring proof of concession eligibility if you are applying for a higher saver card.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY
The Greenwich One Card does expire after a set period. For library only cards it’s every 3 years, and for leisure cards it’s every year.
To help remind you, we’ll send out a reminder email a month before the expiry date, so that you can come in to your local centre or library and renew your card.
To do this you’ll need to bring in proof of address. If you are applying for a higher saver card you will need to provide proof of concession eligibility.
We hope you continue to enjoy using your One Card in the Royal Borough of Greenwich.