Better Leisure Centres have a variety of memberships to suit everyone’s needs. The key to selecting the best value membership for you or your family is to decide how often you plan to use the leisure centres.
People who plan to use the leisure centres more than twice per week will usually be better off on Pre-Paid memberships, while those who plan to attend less often would be best suited to Pay & Play.
Benefits of Pre-Paid monthly memberships (paid through Direct Debit):
- Inclusive access, with no additional payments for gym, swimming or fitness classes
- No contract, so you can cancel before the 14th day of any month to stop payments for the following month
- Free gym induction and refocus sessions
Benefits of Pre-Paid annual memberships:
- Cheaper than a monthly membership, as you get 12 months for the price of 10
Benefits of Pay & Play memberships:
- Low up-front cost
- Only pay for the activities you use
- Residents aged 60+ can swim for free at all four Camden pools Monday-Friday until mid day
You may be entitled to a further discount called a ‘concession’. To qualify for a concessionary membership you need to be one of following: Studying more than 15 hours a week, in receipt of DLA/ PIP/ Carers Allowance/Universal Credit/ ESA/ IIDB/ Disabled Persons Tax Credit/ JSA, aged 55 and over or aged 16-18.