Join us on Wednesday 20th September 2023 for the biggest physical activity celebration of the year. Run by UKActive, National Fitness Day aims to encourage the nation to get moving and bring people together. Following the last few years of uncertainty, we want to celebrate the fact that Your health is for life.
Your health is important and by taking part in physical activity, your physical, mental and social wellbeing will benefit. Both our members and non-members will be able to enjoy a host of free fitness classes at various locations across York and the UK.
Local Better centres in York:
- National Fitness Day Swim: 10.35 – 13.00 at York Leisure Centre
- National Fitness Day Cardio: 10.30 (indoor cycling) at Energise
- National Fitness Day Swim: 13.30-15.30 at Yearsley Pool
- National Fitness Day Fitness Class: 19:00 (indoor cycling) at Burnholme Sports Centre
- National Fitness Day Strength and Conditioning Fitness Class: 18:00 at Burnholme Sports Centre
Join the fun
Get active this National Fitness Day at Better, thanks to the following free activities:
- Members and non-members can take part in one of the following: National Fitness Day Strength and Conditioning class; National Fitness Day Dance class; National Fitness Day Cardio class
- Or a free swim - take a dip at your local Better swimming pool for free. Select National fitness Day Swim session for your free slot.
Spaces will be available via the Better UK app or online at your local Better leisure centre. Find out what's happening near you below by choosing your local leisure centre then go to the timetable to book.