We are excited to announce that Boditrax, the state of the art body composition and activity tracking platform, is now available at Kentish Town Sports Centre.
Used at numerous NHS institutions, private medical centres and Premier League Football Clubs, it is an elite piece of equipment designed to accurately measure your total overall body health.
Some of the analysis Boditrax can provide includes:
- Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR) - the number of calories your body burns at rest to maintain normal body functions.
- BMS (Basal Metabolic Score) - identifies your body’s ability to burn the fuel you take on board on a daily basis
- Muscle Score - the amount of muscle in your body
- Visceral Fat Rating - visceral fat is the fat that sits around your vital organs, in your internal abdominal cavity and generally increases with age. Having low VFR is believed to reduce the risk of diseases such as heart disease, blood pressure and the onset of Type 2 Diabetes.
- Degree of obesity - the percentage you are away from your ideal weight, as calculated for your Body Mass Index (BMI)
- Metabolic Age - benchmarking from your BMR, the machine identifies the most common age of person with your stats. If it’s higher than your actual age increased exercise will build healthy muscle tissue and reduce your age.
This piece of equipment is available free for all members, and allows users to track their goals, progress and overall health and use Boditrax as a motivational tool to improve health and results.
For more information, please speak to a member of the team.