Our 'changing village' has over 30 unisex changing cubicles, including some adapted for families and disabled swimmers.
Disabled facilities include:
- A specially adapted poolside wheelchair
- Height adjustable changing bench
- Separate accessible changing cubicles (one of which leads straight out onto the pool) which self contained showers, changing benches and toilets.
- All lockers have tactile and Braille numbering systems
If you require any assistance please ask a member of staff.
To help us keep the facility clean:
- Remove your shoes before entering the changing village (store securely in your locker)
- Take a shower on the poolside before going in the water
To use the lockers in the changing village you must purchase a locker band. These are £1.20. This can be used on any open locker in the changing village. After your swim you then return your locker band into the machine at reception which will deposit you £1.