GLL is working in partnership with Cambridge City Council to bring you all the leisure centres within the city. We are currently investing nearly £3 million in improving the facilities.
There are two key projects that have recently been completed:
- A new 100+ station gym with state-of-the-art equipment, new group exercise studio and gym changing rooms at Parkside Pools.
- Upgraded gym with 60+ stations, refurbished gym changing rooms and group exercise studios at Abbey Leisure Complex.
Other improvements include:
- Significant environmental and energy saving measures installed at all centres.
- Improved external and internal signage at all centres, including introduction of our ‘Better’ brand.
- Introducing our online course management system that allows swimming teachers access to real time course information. You will also be able to track your child/children’s progress online.
Improve your swimming this half term with a crash course at Kings Hedges Learner Pool.
Parkside Pools’ Better Coffee Corner, we proudly received a Healthier Options Award from Cambridge County Council
Offer Ends 14th December 2017
Offer Ends on 14th December 2017
The Ol' Boys Charity Calendar is now available
Success for Team Cambridge at The Better Club Games 2017!
We are pleased to be working in partnership with Cambridge City Council