Exactly a Month a go today Moss Side Leisure Centre re-introduced our Swim School once again and to say it has been amazing would be an understatement! Week in week out we are seeing familiar and new faces appearing in our centre excited to hit the water and show us what they can do.
But what have we done to keep our lessons COVID secure?
Whilst we are comfortable that chlorine treated water is one of the safest environments for our pupils, we have also ensured that our lessons follow government and industry guidance and that the whole customer journey and environment is safe for our pupils, parent and teachers. The key changes are:
- All lessons have staggered start times to reduce the number of people in areas of the centre.
- Introduction of Lead Swimming Teachers responsible for making all lessons COVID-19 Secure.
- All Swimming Teachers will deliver from poolside for all swimming lessons.
- All swimming lesson equipment is disinfected before and after all lessons.
- All lesson capacities have been designed to ensure that all pupils can take part in lessons safely.
- Swimming lesson activities have been reviewed to ensure we can teach a broad range of skills while ensuring COVID-19 Secure measures are maintained.
Have you returned yet? Come and see us today, you will not be disappointed!