The Tom Daley Diving Academy is our Learn to Dive programme, in partnership with Olympic Medallist Diver Tom Daley. The programme is designed for all ages and abilities wanting to take up this exciting sport.
So whether you have aspirations to follow in Tom’s footsteps, want to learn something new, or just want a new way to keep fit, there has never been a better time to start learning to dive.
Our courses are available in 2 formats
- A rolling programme that allows customers to join at any stage and progress at their own pace, attending one lesson a week. These lessons operate for 50 weeks of the year with a short break over the Christmas period
- We also offer intensive courses during the holiday periods
Our coaches are trained in talent identification, and at the Tom Daley Diving Academy we create fast track pathways into competitive club programmes for those with the ambition and ability to make it to the top.
Tom Daley Diving Academy provides an online tool - our Home Portal - that helps you to track your progress or your child's progress in the pool. Once you book a course, it's easy to set up an account using your unique barcode number. Once registered, you'll be able to log in to access information and updates directly from your dive coach. Features include:
- Record of Achievement - clear and regular updates on progress, including achievements and areas for improvement.
- Book Lessons - choose dates, times and level (subject to availability).
- One account for multiple pupils - perfect for schools and families.
- Allowing you to move up to the next class upon successful progression.
- Printing your Parent Barcode to gain quick access to our centres at lesson times.
There are three quick and easy ways to pay:
- A convenient monthly Direct Debit of 12 equal payments, allowing you to spread the cost across the year. *
- A hassle-free upfront annual payment.
- Pay as you go - make an upfront payment for 14 weeks and renew at any time.
All payments can be easily managed online through your Home Portal.