MANCHESTER AQUATICS CENTRE IS NOW OPEN
A healthier Manchester starts here!
Manchester Aquatics Centre is now open after it's huge refurbishment. We know you'll love the incredible changes that have been made.
- Make a splash in our fantastic 50m pool.
- Take the plunge in our 25m diving pool.
- Not forgetting the little ones - they'll love our interactive Splash Pad.
- Workout your way in one of our 3 superb new gyms, all on one level. Choose from Cardio, Functional and Strength and over 150 pieces of brand new Technogym equipment.
- Pedal your way to fitness in our new Group Cycle studio.
- Take a class in our new studio.
- Wind down in our Health Suite. You'll find a sauna and steam room plus we've added in a jacuzzi for extra relaxation!
- Our changing rooms and toilets are all brand new and we're delighted to offer Changing Places, accessible changing provision for our customers with disabilities or additional needs.
- Catch up with friends in our new café area or grab a coffee and go.
Join the movement to a healthier Manchester and be one of the first to enjoy the new Manchester Aquatics Centre.
With our Better Health membership you can make the most of a healthier lifestyle with inclusive access to our gym, swimming pool, fitness classes and health suite, plus enjoy discounts on a range of other activities.
We have a range of flexible options available, so you can find one that's right for you. As well as our monthly direct debit, you can pay annually and receive 2 months for free.
If you prefer to come and go as you please, our MCRactive Pay as you Go memberships also give you the benefit of discount off non member prices.
*See better.org.uk/offer-terms for details
From September we'll be starting our Better Swim School and Tom Daley Diving Academy lessons and courses programme.
We recognise that not all children will be at the same level when it comes to swimming. With the Better Swim School we have children’s swimming classes for all ability levels and ages.
Working with our partner charity, Level Water, we provide free swimming lessons for children aged 4-11 years with physical and sensory disabilities. Our lessons give them the opportunity to learn to swim and fall in love with the water
Swim Doctor is our adult programme whether you want to learn to swim, improve your technique.
Find out more about what's on offer at Manchester Aquatics Centre. Visit our website where you'll find information about all of our fantastic new facilities and the great range of activities on offer.