Laser Zone Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- Bookings are based on a ‘First come, First served’ basis
- Full payment must be made at the time of booking.
- Bookings are now available online
- Numbers can not be decreased once payment has been received. An increase in numbers is subject to availability.
- For health and safety reasons all children must be over 4ft tall (122cms) or will be refused admittance. No refunds will be issued if a child is refused admittance.
- Groups do not necessarily have exclusive use of arena unless this has been requsted and payment has been made for the maximum of 20 players.
- Different age ranges may be in the game with you unless you have exclusive use.
- Please ask everyone to arrive at least 10 minutes before the game is due to start as we need to confirm details. Late arrivals could result in the forfeit of the booking due to time constraints.
- No refunds will be issued for late arrivals.
- The Parent or guardian of the party or child/children must remain on the premises and are responsible for the children at all times.
- Anyone with a medical condition should check with a doctor before playing laserzone, please be advised there are some flashing lights in the arena.
- You play laserzone at your own risk. Staff instructions must be followed at all times.
- We have a strict no running policy in the laserzone arena for saftey of all players.
- Our staff have the right to stop or terminate any player or the game in the event of inappropriate or abusive behaviour.
- No food and drink can be consumed in the lazerzone arena.
- Centre cannot be held responsible for loss, damage or injury as a result of the game
Refunds and cancellations
Standard cancellation and refund policy
- All tickets are non refundable or transferable