Laser Zone Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- Bookings are based on a ‘First come, First served’ basis
- Full payment must be made at the time of booking.
- Bookings are now available online
- Numbers can not be decreased once payment has been received. An increase in numbers is subject to availability.
- For health and safety reasons all children must be over 110 cm's tall or will be refused admittance. No refunds will be issued if a child is refused admittance.
- Groups do not necessarily have exclusive use of arena unless this has been requsted and payment has been made for the maximum players.
- Different age ranges may be in the game with you unless you have exclusive use.
- Please ask everyone to arrive at least 5 minutes before the game is due to start as we need to confirm details. Late arrivals could result in the forfeit of the booking due to time constraints.
- No refunds will be issued for late arrivals.
- The Parent or guardian of the party or child/children must remain on the premises and are responsible for the children at all times.
- Anyone with a medical condition should check with a doctor before playing laserzone, please be advised there are some flashing lights in the arena.
- You play laserzone at your own risk. Staff instructions must be followed at all times.
- We have a strict no running policy in the laserzone arena for saftey of all players.
- Our staff have the right to stop or terminate any player or the game in the event of inappropriate or abusive behaviour.
- No food and drink can be consumed in the lazerzone arena.
- Centre cannot be held responsible for loss, damage or injury as a result of the game
Refunds and cancellations
Standard cancellation and refund policy; All tickets are non refundable or transferable