Whether you are just about to start your fitness journey, want to try something new, or are a regular fitness class attendee, we have a range of fitness classes to choose from. From HIIT, Power Pump, and Water Aerobics to Zumba and Yoga, there is something for everyone. Our passionate and experienced team of fitness instructors will guide and motivate you to make the most of your workout. We have two air-conditioned studios; one dedicated just to group cycle classes, and the other well equipped with all essential gear tailored for fitness classes.
Gym is not the only place where you can tone up your body and build strength. If you are looking for an alternative option, try one of our strength and conditioning classes. Read more about classes available at our centre:
- Legs, bums and tums - class with an approach targeted at lower body parts. All exercises will be designed to shape your legs, glutes and abs.
- Circuit Training - a mixture of full body exercises competed in a certain amount of time or repetitions, one after another, with a longer break between each circuit.
Racing heart rate and loads of burned calories are what you can expect from our range of cardio classes. Classes available:
- Group Cycle – a great low-impact option for those who want to sweat and burn hundreds of calories.
- Aqua Aerobics - one of the most popular fitness programmes, water workout will help you to improve your fitness levels and mobility, tone up and reduce cellulite.
- HIIT - not for the faint-hearted, High Intensity Interval Training provides an intensive workout that is designed to burn fat fast and the afterburn effect lasts even a few hours after the class.
Working on your body is as much important as your mental health, which is why we offer a range of calmer, low-impact fitness classes. You can choose from classes like:
- Yoga – a rejuvenating workout that will improve your strength and balance, improve flexibility, and calm your thoughts thanks to meditation practice and breathing techniques.
- Pilates – a great low-impact class with a focus to work on your core strength and mobility to improve your posture.
Energetic music, simple steps and loads of laughter, there is no better way to burn calories. Dancing will not only help you to lose weight, and improve your fitness level and coordination, but also boost your mood. Read more about our dance classes:
- Zumba - the most popular dancing programme that combines a mixture of dancing rhythms like salsa, merengue, cha-cha, reggaeton and many more.
- Dance Fitness - fitness and dance steps mixed together and energetic music, a great class for any dance lover.
- Barre Fit – a combination of traditional ballet moves and pilates to work on your strength, coordination and balance.