Our Adventure Play Zone is a three-tier soft play structure for children up to the age of 9 years (or up to a height of 145cm) to have fun
and burn off all that energy. We also have a dedicated area of the structure more suited to children under the age of 4 years old and 2 years.
We are open 7 days a week and all bookings must be made in advance online or via the Better UK app.
Rules and safety
Play Zone rules are all about safety and making sure you and your little one have fun in a totally secure environment. All children must be supervised by an adult at all times.
• All sessions will be pre book only. The lead member in the booking will be required to leave their email address to comply with the track and trace policy.
• All bookings are one hour in length, which includes entry and activity time.
• Only one adult admission per booking. Additional adult tickets are available. Due to restricting numbers, non paying adults will not be permitted entry into the building.
• All attendees will be issued a numbered zone. You are to remain in the zone given to you and refrain from moving zones. This is to ensure we can clean the areas correctly.
• Please vacate the play area promptly when your session comes to an end.
• Socks must be worn at all times.
• Hand sanitiser must be used on entry to the park.
• By making this booking I agree to the above terms and conditions.