Swimming is a great way to have fun and get healthy, whatever your age or level of ability.
Here at Didcot Wave we have one main 25 metre swimming pool with a beach area that is for easy access use. The changing village is a unisex area and is easily accessible via a ramp. We also have single sex changing rooms. Showers are situated on poolside. The pool is kept between 28-31 degrees Celsius.
We offer a range of different swimming sessions to suit everyone. These include:
- Swim for all - This session is for everyone
- Swim for adults - For persons of age 16 or over
- Swim for women - Aged 16 or over
- Aqua Splash - A fun session for all ages and abilities.
- Swim for 50+
- Tots Waterworld - Drop-in session for children under 5 accompanied by an adult, with games and songs. Please note, an instructor is present on Friday sessions only.
- Swim for people with disabilities - Parents and carers welcome
- Water Workout - An aqua fitness class, booking recommended
- Swim Club - Coached sessions, new members of all ages and abilities welcome (Contact reception for local club information)
- Better Swim School - Swim lessons for children (ask at reception for pricing)