Whitehaven Sports Centre offers a wide range of gymnastics classes providing quality gymnastics which is accessible to everyone :
Under 3's, 3 to 4 and 5 plus there is a class to suit everyone.
Participation in gymnastics offers many physical and social benefits in a fun environment which include
- The development of fundamental skills
- Increased fitness, strength, co-ordination, balance and flexibility
- The development of exceptional teamwork skills
- Increased levels of confidence
- Most importantly ENJOYMENT
Gymnasts will work on floor skills as well as vault, bars and beam and will work towards the British Proficiency Awards Scheme. The sessions are lead by our fully qualified coaches.
Classes run all year with the easy opiton of Direct Debit.
We have sessions for pre-schoolers, five to seven year olds, eight years and over, and a pre-squad class which bridges the gap between recreational and squad gymnastics. There are also Junior and Senior Squad groups for more advanced gymnasts.