We are excited to announce that the work to improve St Austell Leisure Centre which started in Sept 2017 is now complete.
Our brand new gym and studio are now open - and we can't wait to show you around!
The redevelopment has included
- a new state-of-the-art gym complete with a large variety of top of the range Technogym equipment, and functional training areas
- a new mezzanine floor to accommodate a brand new studio with a sprung floor, mirrored wall and feature lighting
- new male and female dryside changing areas
- work to improve the café including the launch of a brand new menu
- improvements to the wetside accessible changing area
- a reception refresh including the introduction of fast-access member kiosks
- the installation of new boilers
- the installation of new pool covers
Amelia Kitchen, St Austell Leisure Centre General Manager says: “Better is delighted to announce that the refurbishment at St Austell Leisure Centre is now complete.
There is a new look and fresh feel to the centre, and we are very excited about all of the improvements that have been made. We are looking forward to being able to show off our fantastic new facilities and what we have to offer.
Whatever your goals, the new gym and studio offer a great range of equipment and activities to help you on your fitness journey, and we are certain that your visit to St Austell Leisure Centre is sure to be a much improved one
If you haven't visited for a while, why not pop in and let us show you around"
We would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone for their patience during the refurbishment work and hope that you will agree that it has been worth the wait!
Join our fantastic new facilities before the end of May and you will also receive £20 off of your first month - what are you waiting for! There really hasn't been a better time to join us here at St Austell Leisure Centre.
For more information about the memberships that we offer, or to sign up online, click on the link below. Full terms and conditions can be found here.