Looking for fitness with added flexibility? Our short term passes and memberships could be right up your street. They’re ideal for maintaining your fitness routine while you’re away from home, or if you’d like to try our facilities before taking out your membership.
We’ve got lots of options available for you to choose from - one day gym passes to 30 day leisure centre memberships, that provide access to just one of our Better Gym to all of our Better centres across the UK* (for the time period you choose), so we’re bound to have something that’s right for you.
With our short term passes and memberships you’ll be able to enjoy inclusive access to our swimming pools, fitness classes and gym facilities (where available), as well as advance booking and discounts on activities not included in your pass, for the time period you’ve chosen.
Short term pass and membership benefits include:
- Flexibility , no commitment, no joining fee
- Available as daily, weekly (5 or 7 days), fortnightly and monthly passes
- Inclusive use of our swimming pools, fitness classes and gym facilities at your chosen venues
- Advanced booking, up to 7 days ahead
- Discounts on other activities not included in your pass
- Over 250 Better leisure centres and gyms where passes and membership can be redeemed
Also, to make sure you get the most out of your short term gym passes, we recommend you book a gym induction at the same time.
So whether you’re just visiting or you want to explore a centre more before taking out a membership, a short term pass could be the ideal solution for you.
*Short term passes can be used across all Better facilities except Camden and Cornwall and Better Gym only passes. For full terms and conditions visit: www.better.org.uk/terms.