We’ve got plenty of options available for you over the course of the summer holidays in Lee Valley.
Whether that’s jumping into a new experience at Lee Valley White Water Centre, or taking some time out to challenge yourself on the mountain bike trails and BMX track at Lee Valley VeloPark - what will you choose?
Lee Valley White Water Centre
If you're looking for water-based fun or adrenaline-fueled activity, then check out what’s on offer at Lee Valley White Water Centre.
Try Paddleboarding and Water Wipeout obstacle adventures on the lake or fully immerse yourselves with a family white water rafting experience.
Lee Valley VeloPark
If you’re looking to ensure your kids remain fit and active over the holidays, get them signed up to one of our many sessions at Lee Valley VeloPark:
Track Attack! (£20 per person, glove hire £3)
- What: Whether a complete track cycling newbie or a master of the banking, learn new skills and follow in the footsteps of Olympic heroes. Suitable for those aged 12 - 16 years.
- When: Thursday 11 or Monday 15 August – 11:00 - 13:00
#Club VPK MTB and BMX (£28 per person, glove hire £3)
- What: Children can learn basic skills, gain confidence in two exciting cycling disciplines, and improve their techniques on our mountain bike trails and BMX track. Suitable for those aged 11 - 16 years.
- When: Tuesday 16 August - 11:00 - 15:00
BMX thrills and MTB Skills (£28 per person, glove hire £3)
- What: Beat the boredom of the school holidays as your kids grab their handlebars, burn rubber and experience cycling like never before. Riders will improve their skills, learn new techniques, and gain confidence on the BMX track and MTB trails. Suitable for those aged 7 - 11 years.
- When: 17 or 24 August 10:00 - 14:00
BMX Follow up - (£28 per person, glove hire £3)
- What: This session is a follow on from our BMX Thrills and MTB skills or #ClubVPK MTB and BMX sessions, tackling the skills required for the BMX track. Push skills and confidence on the circuit to a new level as previous experience is used to develop new, more advanced techniques. Suitable for those aged 7 - 16 years old.
- When: 25 August - 11.00 -15.00
New for summer - #ClubVPK Road and Track Attack - (£30 per person, glove hire £3)
- What:This school holiday session will have your teenagers taking on the London 2012 Velodrome track and our one mile traffic free road circuit. Your child will learn basic skills, gain confidence in two exciting cycling disciplines and improve their techniques in both track cycling and road cycle racing. Perfect for both novice as well as riders with experience. Suitable for those aged 12 - 16 years old
- When: 22 August - 11:00 - 15:00
Lee Valley Hockey and Tennis Centre
This August, Lee Valley Hockey and Tennis Centre is running our first ever School’s Out summer Sports Camp, where kids of all abilities will have lots of fun and make new friends. These sessions are led by our experienced coaches, where your kids will be taking to the court to participate in various sporting activities ranging from tennis, hockey, rounders, dodgeball and cricket - keeping them active and engaged!
Time: 12:30 - 16:30
Dates and prices:
- £40 per day or
- £175 for 5 day camp (8 - 12 August)
- £100 for 3 day camp (15 - 17 August)
How to book:
Call 03000 030 614 or speak to a member of staff at reception.
We’ve got an exciting summer at the Lee Valley sports venues but don’t forget, if you’re looking for more family fun then there’s plenty to do in Lee Valley! .We’ve also got lots on at our other sports venues so check out what’s on at Lee Valley Athletics Centre and our equestrian activities at Lee Valley Riding Centre.