How to get here
There and bus routes and train stations close to the venue. If you’d like to plan your journey by bus or train get started with Transport for London’s journey planner. If you’re coming by train check out National Rail for detailed train information.
We strongly recommend travelling by public transport to Lee Valley Hockey and Tennis Centre, allowing plenty of time to get here. During events, all access will be via public transport so we advise customers to check ahead for planned events as access may be restricted. Plan your route in advance to avoid delays.
By bike: There are cycle routes connecting Lee Valley Hockey and Tennis Centre to local residential areas and cycle routes through Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park.
Bike racks are available at the venue. Please bear in mind restrictions on bikes on public transport.
On foot: There are good pedestrian links to Lee Valley Hockey and Tennis Centre from Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, Westfield Stratford City, Hackney and Leyton.
Coaches: Coaches are drop off only. For schools, clubs and groups, coaches should drop off their group using the three allocated coach bays, leave and return at the required pick-up time. There is no coach parking available for coaches to wait.
Visiting us by car
Lee Valley Hockey and Tennis Centre is situated at Eton Manor, Leadmill Lane, Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, London, E20 3AD.
Car parking tariffs
Lee Valley Hockey and Tennis Centre customers are entitled to up to four hours free car parking upon entering the car park and staying within Lee Valley Hockey and Tennis Centre. Terms and conditions apply.
If you’re taking part in hockey or tennis activities at the venue, you can park free for four hours from the time of entering the car park. To obtain this free parking, make sure you enter your full, correct vehicle registration number into one of the terminals within the venue. If you wish to stay longer than the four hours, then the standard parking terms and charges will apply.
Please note, the car park opening times are the same as our opening times for the venue. The entry gate is closed around 15 minutes before closing time.
Tariffs for non venue users and for hockey/tennis users past four hours:
- Up to one hour - £3
- Up to two hours - £6
- Up to three hours - £15
Methods of payment:
(Site number 59293)
- At the payment machine within the car park, to be paid on entry
- Call 0330 400 7275 and follow the instructions
- Online at paybyphone.co.uk within 24 hours of exiting the car park
- Download the ‘paybyphone’ mobile app, follow instructions and pay within 24 hours of exiting the car park
- Text your vehicle registration to ‘65565’ when ready to leave. Follow the instructions and pay within 24 hours of exiting car park
How do I claim my four hours free parking?
- It is your responsibility to enter your full vehicle registration details into the terminal correctly and note when your four hours free parking period expires.
- You can input your details at any point during your visit (i.e. entering the venue, during a session or when leaving the venue).
- Please remember to do this on every visit to avoid receiving a fixed penalty charge notice. Please also ensure you follow the terms and conditions displayed within the car park.
What if I want to stay longer than four hours?
- If you wish to stay past four hours and up to seven hours, you will need to pay the car parking tariffs for the additional three hours on expiry of the four hours.
How do I appeal if I have received a Penalty Charge Notice?
- Please be aware that venue staff are not involved in the issuing of or the appeals process for any Penalty Charge Notice given.
- The car park is run by ParkingEye and in the event of a customer appealing their parking charge all appeals are dealt with directly by them. You would need to contact ParkingEye as per the details on their charge letter, which is via one of the following methods: in writing to ParkingEye, PO Box 575, Chorley, PR6 6HT or via the online appeals form at parkingeye.co.uk/Appeal.
- Please note the venue does not profit in any way from the issuing of Penalty Charge Notices and we will support an appeal if the customer has abided by and followed the car parking terms and conditions fully.
Is the car park accessible during events?
- During events, all access will be via public transport only.
For more information on accessibility at this centre visit AccessAble.
Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park’s Park Mobility service is available to and from Lee Valley Hockey and Tennis Centre. Park Mobility is based at the Information Point in the south of the Park (opposite the London Aquatics Centre on the bridge next to Westfield Stratford City).