Car Parking Guidelines
The car parks at all Hillingdon Leisure Centres are operated and monitored by London Borough of Hillingdon Council.
- There are pay and display machines available in the car parks to purchase tickets. Car Park machines accept coins or card payments
- If you are a Health and Fitness Direct debit member you will be entitled to a Parking Permit. Please speak to one of the reception Team who will register your car with a virtual permit the ongoing renewal of this permit is your responsibility
- A car park ticket or a virtual permit must be displayed or registered to the car during operational times of the car park.
- There is a maximum stay of 4 hours in our car parks
- If you are a resident of the London Borough of Hillingdon, and have a Hillingdon Resident First Card, you can get discounted car park rates.
- The below car park charges apply during the car park operational times at all Centres: