Last updated 11th September 2020
Crystal Palace National Sports Centre have started a phased re-opening of services and activities. In the initial re-opening phase, the following activities have re-opened to the public:
- Junior gym
- Fitness Classes
- Swim for fitness and adult and child swim* (25m Training Pool only)
- Athletics Track
- Swim lessons for exisiting customers
- Beach volleyball courts
*Please be aware that the 50m competition pool and diving pool are currently closed due to significant structural repairs being undertaken. We hope to reopen the pool early in 2021.
Don’t see your favourite activity listed? Once restrictions are further eased, we will look at the recommencement of other activities. Please check back here for further updates. If you are a member, you will be given UK-wide access to all Better locations, so you can use alternative facilities.
For more information regarding your membership, click the link below.
Your experience may look and feel a little different than usual, but as always, our team will be there to guide you through. To ensure your visit is as safe and comfortable as possible, we have:
- Reduced equipment within gym areas to allow for social distancing
- Relocated some fitness classes to sports hall or outdoor areas where available
- Limited the number of customers allowed within the facility at any one time
- Introduced pre-booked activity sessions for all customers
- Enhanced our cleaning regime and provided sanitising materials for members to use on equipment
- Limited changing room access with members asked to change at home when possible
Click the link below for our re-opening video and further information about our approach.
- All sessions will need to be pre-booked online or via the Better UK app.
- If you already have a membership with us but haven't set up your booking account, not to worry, click the link below to view our step by step guide to creating your booking account, FAQs and more.
We look forward to welcoming you back and we thank you in advance for your patience and co-operation as we all adapt to these new ways of operating.
Not a member of Crystal Palace National Sports Centre? Sign up online.