We've got some great news...Adult & Child swimming returns to Charlton Lido!
We are pleased to announce that from 28th July Adult & Child Swimming will be available.
Booking your swim:
In order to manage numbers and to comply with the government requirement for Test and Trace, all sessions must be booked online via the Better UK app in advance.
What you need to know:
- Adult & Child Swim sessions will be available Tuesday, Thursday & Friday 1pm-4pm & 1pm-5pm on Sundays.
- All sessions will need to be booked and paid in advance online or through the Better UK app.
- Sessions will last 1 hour, with 50 minutes in the pool and 10 minutes of turnaround time to ensure the safety of those entering and exiting the Lido.
- Come “Pool ready” if you can, including showering before you set off if possible.
- Lane swimming only - respect swim safely rules enforced by our lifeguards and other swimmers.
- Bring your own swimming equipment and floats.
- Please do not use any equipment that has been placed out of use.
- Swim responsibly maintaining social distancing during at all times.
- Enter and exit the poolside in single file, please follow designated one way route.
- Backstroke is prohibited
- Butterfly should be avoided
We look forward to welcoming you soon, from a safe and social distance. The safety of our staff and our customers remains our first priority. Please return to this page for further updates or for more information about how we're keeping you safe, click here.
- Adult & Child swim: £10 (1 adult & up to 2 children)