Group Cycle is our class of the month
What is a group cycle class?
It is a cardio based class that uses a stationary bike designed with a weighted flywheel. Your instructor will take you through the class usually over an hour. You be cycling over different intervals and paces, to create an element and environment of different outside cycle’s settings. Pedal your way fit. Cycle along with the group in one of our themed classes to uplifting music, or focus on achieving your goals in one of our disciplined based classes. Our Group cycle classes will ensure you burn some serious calories in a lively, atmospheric, motivating environment.
Our dedicated group cycle zone at Better Gym East Village is set up specifically for Group Cycle classes. It is situated on the gym floor with 14 Techno Gym spin bikes.
Better for: Lower body strength and conditioning.
Why choose group cycle? Here are some of the pros of getting involved with a group cycle class here at Better Gym East Village.
- It builds and strengthens your core
- You won’t be alone! Sweat and feel the burn with others
- Minimal impact on your joints as it is a low impact class
- Its an excellent stress reliever
- It’s a fat fighter with approximately 560+ burnt per hour
- A fantastic way to build your Strength
- It promotes a healthier heart as it is gets the heart racing and the blood pumping!
- Great social class for working as a team
If you are interested in taking place in the great class please head over to our bookings page on the website or reserve your space now using the Better UK app! We have a range of classes throughout the week so take a look at which ones suite you.
All Spin Classes at Better Gym East Village:
Monday – 6:15pm Trisha
Tuesday: 6:15am Marcus
Wednesday: 6:30pm Marcus
Thursday: 6:15pm Trisha
Friday: 6:15am Marcus
Saturday: 10:15am Graciela