Last updated 12th January 2021
All libraries in Wandsworth remain open to the public with some restrictions. Opening times are available here
- Book return
- Library Takeaway (reserve items online via the library catalogue or call the library directly and we will inform you when your items are ready to collect)
- The Home Delivery Library service.
Please do not visit the library if you have any symptoms of COVID-19
Your experience may look and feel a little different than usual, but as always, our team will be there to guide you through. You will notice the following changes:
- Computers are not available.
- Other services and activities not available include, browsing books, print newspapers, magazines, and study and seating areas.
- All room bookings, study spaces, events and programmes such as children’s story time sessions and book clubs, remain suspended until further notice.
- Our social media programmes continues, as will access to our online resources including eBooks, eAudiobooks, eMagazines, online newspapers and learning resources. View our online resources here.
- Strict hygiene and social distancing rules will be in place, including a concierge at the door.
- Face coverings must be worn at all times.
Click the button below for more information about our safety procedures and frequently asked questions.
We look forward to welcoming you back to our libraries and we thank you in advance for your patience and cooperation as we all adapt to these new ways of operating.
Not a Wandsworth library member? Sign up online