Library services available from Monday the 17th May
Last updated 17th May 2021
All libraries in Wandsworth are open to the public. Opening times are available here
- Book return
- Browsing in adult and children's libraries
- Pre-booked 1hour People’s Network sessions with customers required to observe all rules relating to face coverings, if not exempt, and social distancing.
- The Home Delivery Library service.
- The Heritage search room at Battersea Library is open for pre-booked one hour appointments
- Staff will not be able to assist customers using PCs.
- Study space, bookable in 2 hour slots.
Please do not visit the library if you have any symptoms of COVID-19
Your experience may look and feel a little different than usual, but as always, our team will be there to guide you through. You will notice the following changes:
- Some services and activities will be unavailable, including, print newspapers, magazines, and seating areas.
- All room bookings, events and programs such as children’s story time sessions and book clubs, remain suspended until further notice.
- Our social media program continues, as will access to our online resources including eBooks, Audiobooks, Magazines, online newspapers and learning resources. View our online resources here.
- To meet the government guidelines for gathering limits and social distancing, entry into each of our libraries will be limited, depending on the size of each location.
- Strict hygiene and social distancing rules will be in place, including time limits on library visits and a concierge at the door to manage visitor numbers.
- Face coverings must be worn, if not exempt, at all times in the library.
Click the button below for more information about our safety procedures and frequently asked questions.
We look forward to welcoming you back to our libraries and we thank you in advance for your patience and cooperation as we all adapt to these new ways of operating.
Not a Wandsworth library member? Sign up online.